Monday, May 24, 2010

Creative Kids Music

Someone on a homeschooling message board that I frequent posted a link to a fabulous opera activity at Classical KUSC and we had so much fun and learned so much that despite my current exhausted state I had to share it with you all! 

(Apologies for my lengthy absence; family health issues and a wonderful vacation have kept me occupied for some time now.  Also, apologies for the lengty run-on sentence.....but I'm too tired to go fix it!)

Engelbert Humperdinck's Hansel and Gretel: Learning About Opera
Brahms in 1890s Vienna: Learning About Chamber Music
Rimsky Korsakov's Scheherazade: Learning About Symphonic Music

I sincerely hope that they add more of these activities!!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog from another blog and am really enjoying going through your posts. Thanks so much for the Grammar - Land worksheets, we will use them in the new school year. I put a link on my blog for others to visit yours.
Blessings
diane